This is a delicious chocolate frosting made with Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese.
Dark Chocolate Cheese Frosting
- 14 oz. (400 g) chocolate
- 1 ½ cup (350 g) butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup (100 g) powdered sugar
- 3 ½ tablespoon (25 g) cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons (50 ml) boiling water
- 7 oz. (200 g) Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- Melt the chocolate, set aside to cool completely.
Put the butter and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Mix together the cocoa powder and the water.
Add the melted chocolate, cocoa mixture and the chocolate cream cheese to the mixing bowl. Add a little coffee for a mocca flavor (optional).
Mix until fluffy.
Add a few teaspoons strong coffee to the frosting to create a lovely mocca flavor.
If you like the flavor of caramel just add 2 tablespoons dulche de leche, or similar.