Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.
Today’s temptations are these amazing cookies and cream blondies…
Here is the recipe, enjoy!
Cookies & cream blondies (yield: 12)
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (200 g) butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (175 g) light brown soft sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 oz. (200 g) white chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 oz. (125 g) cream cheese
- 5 oz. (150 g) Oreos, white filling removed
Preheat the oven to 180 C.
Put the butter and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating between each addition. Add the vanilla extract with the last egg.
Now add the flour, baking powder and the white chocolate chips.
Stir until everything is well blended using a rubber spatula.
Put half of the mixture into a lined baking pan, my pan is 8 x 12 inches (20 x 30 cm).
Dollop the cream cheese on top, as evenly distributed as possible…
Roughly crush the Oreos and arrange on top.
Pour in the rest of the cake mixture and spread out to cover the cream cheese and the Oreos.
Bake in a 350 F (180 C) oven for about 25-30 minutes.
Leave to cool completely and cut into squares.
Serve with love…
Delicious with a cup of tea or coffee…
That’s it for now – have a great week everyone!
Hugs from me to you.