Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.
Today’s temptations are delicious oatmeal cookies with cranberries, white chocolate, walnuts and almonds, drizzled with melted chocolate…
Here is the recipe, enjoy!
Oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chip cookies:
- 1 2/3 cup (200 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup (150 g) oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (185 g) butter
- 1/2 cup (115 g) regular sugar
- 1/2 cup (100 g) light brown soft sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 g) dried cranberries
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 g) white chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 g) almonds, walnuts, or other nuts of your choice
- 1 3/4 oz. (50 g) melted dark chocolate, for drizzling (optional)
Bring out all the ingredients.
Put the flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon and oats into a bowl and stir to mix.
Put the butter, sugar and brown sugar into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition.
Add the vanilla extract with the last egg.
Tip in the flour mixture and continue beating until everything is well blended, about 1 minute.
Add the white chocolate chips (or use dark chocolate of you prefer), cranberries and nuts.
Stir until everything is well blended.
Using a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop, place equal amounts of cookie dough on to lined baking trays. Make sure that the cookies are spaced apart to allow for spreading during baking.
Bake in a 350 F (180 C) oven for about 15 minutes.
Leave to cool on the trays for 5 minutes.
For the love of chocolate: drizzle over some melted chocolate…
Now nothing remains but to enjoy these moreish cookies… with a cup of tea or coffee, or a large glass of cold milk.
I wish you all a wonderful day!
Hugs from me to you.