This is my all-time favorite ice cream, it’s easy to make and you don’t need an ice cream maker.
Daim ice cream:
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cup (200 g) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon sponge cake stabilizer
- 2 1/4 cups (500 ml) heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 4 ss instant coffe granules + 1 tablespoons hot water, or mocca essence
- 5 oz. (150 g) crushed Daim
Put the eggs, egg yolks, powdered sugar and SP into a mixing bowl and whisk for about 10 minutes.
Pour the cream into a separate bowl and whisk until soft peaks form.
Fold the whipped cream into the whisked egg mixture.
Add the coffee or mocca extract and vanilla…
…and the crushed Daim. Put the mixing bowl into the freezer for 30 minutes.
Transfer the ice cream mixture to a container with a lid and freeze for a few hours or until completely frozen.
If you have the chance, give it a good stir every 30 minutes the first one or two hours.
Now nothing remains but to enjoy a bowl of this delicious ice cream…
Have a nice day everyone!
Hugs from me to you.