This chocolate mousse with Daim and coffee is absolutely delicious. Top it with some fresh berries to get that de luxe feeling..
Delicious Caramel Chocolate Mousse (6 portions)
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 cup (120 g) regular sugar
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 g) chocolate
- 1 tablespoon strong coffee
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (50 g) butter
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 g) crushed Daim
- fresh fruit or berries, to decorate (optional)
Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave oven.
Add the coffee and leave to cool.
Whisk the 6 egg whites with the sugar.
Add the whisked egg whites to the melted (and cooled) chocolate. Fold it in little by little.
Then the remaining egg whites…
Add the crushed Daim to the mixture.
Divide the mousse mixture between dessert bowls.
Chill for 1-2 hours.
Decorate with some fresh berries, I used raspberries here – the perfect combination!
I hope I was able to tempt you…
Hugs from me to you.