Hello everyone, I hope you are all well!
This dessert is quick and easy to make, but oh so good!
Here is the recipe, enjoy!
Easy fruit dessert:
- 7-10 oz. (200-300 g) fresh berries and chopped fresh fruit
- 2 tablespoons regular sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
Sprinkle the sugar over the fruit and stir to mix. I used apples, raspberries and cherries here.
Use the fruits and berries of your choice.
Divide the fruit mixture between 4 small dessert bowls.
- 1 1/2 cup (150 g) oats
- just under 1/2 cup (100 g) butter, softened
- just under 1/2 cup (50 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup (135 g) brown sugar
Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Use your fingers to crumble in the butter.
Divide the oat mixture to the 4 dessert bowls, on top of the fruit.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
Done! This dessert is best when still warm from the oven.
Serve with some ice cream, whipped cream or vanilla custard. Decorate with a cherry on top, if you like.
So easy to make, and so good to eat… I hope you are tempted to try!
Hugs from me to you.