Hello everyone, I hope you are all well!
Today I made these delicious vanilla cupcakes topped with a fluffy cream cheese frosting.
Here is the recipe, enjoy!
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (200 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup (275 g) regular sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 3 cups (375 g) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vanilla pudding powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups (500 ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vanilla custard
Put the butter and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition.
Add the vanilla custard, cream, vanilla extract and the vanilla pudding powder, if using.
Mix well with a rubber spatula.
Sift the flour and baking powder at least three times.
Add it to the mixture and stir to mix.
Batter done. Use an ice cream scoop to get equally sized cupcakes, one scoop per paper case.
Bake in a 395 ˚F (200 ˚C) oven for about 20-25 minutes.
Leave to cool completely.
Top the cupcakes with this luscious frosting, only two ingredients are needed:
Fluffy white cheese cream frosting
- 10 oz. (300 g) Philadelphia cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 7 oz. (200 g) Marshmallow Fluff
Put the cream cheese and Marshmallow fluff into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
I added Americolor’s Fuchsia Soft Gel Paste Food Colour to half of the frosting.
I made pretty roses with the help from a Wilton 1M tip, one rose per cupcake.
I placed the cupcakes in a cute box since I was going to give them away as a present.
I hope you are tempted to try baking these…
I wish you all a wonderful day,
hugs from me to you.