Hi sweet readers ♥
I love to make this silky ganache! This silky and delicious ganache is perfect for decorating cupcakes with beautifully piped roses. The secret to
mastering the perfect silky consistency for this ganache is to first of all, use high quality chocolate, and secondly, be patient and allow the ganache to sit at
room temperature overnight.
- 500 ML HEAVY CREAM
- 80 GRAMS RUNNY HONEY
- 2 TBSP INSTANT ESPRESSO POWDER
- 400 GRAMS DARK CHOCOLATE 66-70 %, CHOPPED
- 150 GRAM UNSALTED BUTTER, DICED
- Place the coarsely chopped chocolate and diced butter in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine cream and espresso powder.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and butter.
- Immediately stir with a whisk until smooth and shiny.
- The chocolate will often settle, so scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl with a silicone spatula to make sure there are no lumps.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Allow the ganache to sit at room temperature at least 6-8 hours but preferably overnight until it reaches a spreadable consistency.
- This gives you a beautiful and shiny ganache that is perfect for piping gorgeous ganache roses
- The ganache can also be used as filling for layered cakes or for sandwiching cookies.