Hi everyone ♥
Today is national pancake day, but since I already posted a recipe yesterday for fluffy pancakes.
I was in the mood for milkshake, it is not often I make milkshake with passionfruit but I wanted to try something fresh and something that reminds me of spring & summer.
Together with raspberry, frozen banana, lemon zest and vanilla ice cream in it, made this such a delicious creamy spring time milkshake.
I topped it with whipped cream that I slightly sweetened with powdered sugar, and I added some sprinkles on top, just because I love these cute pink jimmies.
On Saturday the 4th of March I have demo at Kitch’n at the Mall of Scandinavia in Stockholm, between the hours 12: 00- 15:00 pm.
Warm welcome if you are close by, in beautiful Stockholm.
I HAVE ADDED A FEW DIRECT LINK BELOW OF THE PRODUCTED USED IN THIS BLOG-POST YOU CAN FIND BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW, #AD
SPRINGTIME ICECREAM MILKSHAKE WITH, RASPBERRY & PASSIONFRUIT ( MAKES 3 LARGE MILKSHAKES)
- 2 CUPS, ABOUT 8 SCOOPS VANILLA ICE CREAM
- 2 CUP (450 ML) MILK
- 1-2 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE
- 500 GRAM RASPBERRY FRESH OR FROZEN
- 5-8 PASSIONFRUIT CUBES, FROZEN ( YOU CAN FIND THESE AT THE FROZEN FOOD SECTION AT THE SUPERMARKED)
- 1 BANANA, SLICED AND FROZEN
- WHIPPED CREAM, SLIGHTLY SWEETEND, OPTIONAL
- PINK SPRINKLES, OPTIONAL
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, around 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately in individual glasses
- Top with some swirls of whipped cream and a few pink sprinkles on top if you prefer.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL , LOVE MANUELA XO