HI sweetest readers of mine.
I hope your weekend was amazing, this weekend I was at Mall of Scandinavia.
At the Kitchn store, making waffles and serving them with Oreo frosting.
I want to thank all of you that came by to see me, and a special thanks to the Kitchn store for having me.
Ok, about this delicious Oreo Frosting, everyone that tasted it loved it so much, so I thought I post the recipe her, so you all can make it.
If you happen to have my new baking book Love Manuela.
You can order my baking book here, we ship worldwide!
This Oreo Frosting is so light and fluffy it is almost like eating ice-cream,
It is made from heavy cream, mascarpone, powdered sugar, vanilla.
And then I add finally crushed Oreo frosting, It is simple delicious.
I serve it on waffles, and something I have it between cakes.
The recipe for waffles you can find here.
- 2 ¼ CUPS (500 ML) HEAVY CREAM, COLD
- 1 CUP (240 G) MASCARPONE, COLD
- 1 ¾ CUPS (195 G) CONFECTIONERS’ SUGAR, SIFTED
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- 2 CUPS FINELY CRUSHED OREO COOKIES, SIFTED AND PACKED
- In bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, mix the heavy cream, mascarpone, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla bean paste on low speed for one minute; continue medium-high speed 3-4 minutes or until fluffy. Be careful not to overbeat mixture.
- Blend in finely crushed Oreo cookies using a spatula to combine.
*If your preference is a less sweet frosting, simply use less confectioners’ sugar.
ENJOY OREO FROSTING ON WAFFLES, SERVED WITH SOME FRESH FRUIT AND SOME MELTED DARK CHOCOLATE.
LOVE MANUELA XO
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS BLOG POST YOU CAN FIND at any Kitch’n store in Zweden and Norway ON THE LINK BELOW, AND YOU CAN SEE Kitch’n Mars catalogue. #ad
- ROSENDAHL, PENTA TERMOSKANNA 1L BLACK
ROSENDAHL, GRAND CRU SOFT LATTEGLAS 4-P
ROSENDAHL, GRAND CRU LATTESKED 4-P