This is by far the simplest and fastest vanilla ice cream you can ever make ♥
It is delicious and with this vanilla ice-cream base you can make all kind of flavors.
It was Nigella Lawson that came up with the original idea of using, sweetened condensed milk in her coffee ice-cream years back.
Over the years i made many versions of Ice-Cream made with sweetened condensed milk, this version i share with you today I just love.
I use less sweetened condensed milk for this ice-cream base, then before and you don’t need an stand mixer, just a bowl and a whisk!
It is so simple and fast to make, anyone can do this.
When making ice-cream, just use your imagination and taste buds.
For this ice-cream base and for all my ice-cream I use Vanilla Bean Paste, I love it more than Vanilla extract, just google it were to buy it in your country.
I have done so many attempt, for making a dark chocolate ice-cream, that taste just like a gelato, this recipe is ridiculous, easy and so delicious.
this dark chocolate ice cream is a winner, so please check it out, here.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (No Machine)
- 500 ml heavy cream, cold/whipped
- 175 grams sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 1-2 tsp. vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
Instructions for the vanilla ice-cream base
- In a large bowl, pour in the cold heavy cream with a hand whisk, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks forms, this takes just a few minutes.
- Add, vanilla bean paste, and sweetened condensed milk, and with a spatula combine.
- Now you have your vanilla ice cream base.
- Pour the cream in your ice-cream container and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Scoop, serve, and enjoy ♥
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL ♥