This is by far my favorite Ice-Cream flavor.♥
I have always loved the combination of lemon curd, and fluff, too turn this flavors into an ice-cream and add homemade vanilla wafers, makes this ice-cream irresistible and my number #2 flavor, on my list, of favorite ice-cream flavors. My number #1 Ice-Cream is dark chocolate ice-cream, you can find the recipe for that here.
The cookies in the ice cream combined with lemon curd and fluff in this ice-cream, when served cold is so fresh and delicious and perfect for summertime.
Next time you make Ice-Cream please try this, you are going to love it so much you would not even want to share this one!
Lemon Meringue Ice Cream (No Machine)
- 500 ml Heavy cream, Cold/whipped
- 175 grams sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 1-2 tsp. vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 150-200 gram cold lemon curd
- 100-150 gram crushed vanilla wafers
- 2-3 tablespoon fluff
Instructions for the vanilla ice-cream base
- In a large bowl, pour in the cold heavy cream with a hand whisk, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks forms, this takes just a few minutes.
- Add, vanilla bean paste, and sweetened condensed milk, and with a spatula combine, now you have your vanilla ice cream base.
- Add in the cold lemon curd and with a spatula combine.
- Followed by the crushed vanilla wafers and fluff.
- Pour the mixture in your container and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Scoop, serve with vanilla wafers on the side and enjoy ♥
Have a beautiful day you all.