News & Media
- Here is a collection of newspaper/magazine articles, links and photos about Passion4Baking, from the very beginning, March 8 2010, up until today ♥
- This page is updated continuously.
- Manuela Kjeilen on Social media & My story
- featured in the latest issue of O Magazine
- May Issue 2016, page 146
- Hembakat Swedish baking magazine, featured about my tv show.
- My recipe’s on the outside of the Norwegian magazine Allers, week 8, 2016
- My Swedish tv show Baka med Manuela Weekday’s Monday’s – Thursday’s, more info her
- Intervju with ellematovin.se ” Manuela Kjeilen: ”” you have to bake with love” ” read more her
- March 2015, interview in Kuwait Bazaar.
- 1. March 2015: Interview by Mona Grudt (Miss Norway and winner of Miss Universe 1990), at Din Bryllupmesse (wedding fair) at the Grand Hotel in Oslo.
- March 2015: My recipe for pastel macarons is published at www.countryliving.com. You can see it here.
- 12. February, 2015: Kuwait Television – “Good morning Kuwait” tv-show.
- recipes i nr 1 2015 av Bakat & Gott
- November 2014: article in silk-salt.com.
- November 2014: Sharjah International Book Fair 2014
- Social media station, Sharjah Book Fair
- Telling my story about how it all started.
- November 2014: my recipe cards at the Sharjah Book Fair:
- November 2014: article in Sharjah local newspaper:
- HRH Sheika Bodour bint Sultan Al Qasimi came to one of my cookery shows at the Sharjah Book Fair:
- 25. October 2014: Christmas recipes in newspaper Bergens Tidene.
- October 2014: recipes in the Swedish magazine Bakat & gott.
- 20 oktober 2014: UAE, ameinfo.com
- 19. October 2014: UAE newspaper:
- September 2014: interview in the Norwegian baking magazine Bake, you can see the interview online here.
- September 21. 2014: Baking from my second book in Swedish on Tv4, Nyhetsmorgon.
- Fall 2014: Passionforbaking is featured in the magazine Boligdrøm, the special edition about Instagram.
- 15. September 2014: at Good Morning Norway (God Morgen Norge) baking and talking about meeting Oprah The woman that has inspired me a lot.
- September 2014: article at the Tromsø Avis website, you can read it here,
- October 2014: The Strynemessa 2014 pamphlet:
- September 2014: Norwegian national newspaper VG (www.vg.no):
August, 2014: @passionforbaking reached 1 million followers on Instagram.
- 31. August 2014: interview and recipes in Cakes and Sugarcraft magazine, ‘Autumn 2014’.
- 25. July 2014: my recipe on www.godt.no, food site of the national newspaper VG.
- July 2014, interview and recipes in the Norwegian magazine Bake.
- July 2014: interview for online.no, “5 easy steps to create your own blog”. You can read the interview here (Norwegian language).
- 3. July 2014: The release of the Love Manuela clothing line, in collabration with My CinnamonGirl.
- 7. July 2014: my favorite recipes for sweet buns and breads in the Norwegian weekly magazine Hjemmet.
- May 2014: interview in EGO Magazine:
- May 2014: Style File interview in Magazine of Etihad Towers.
- May 2014: Article in the Norwegian weekly magazine Norsk Ukeblad; “Cake bloggers and their favorite recipes”.
- Article about me in Real Houseviwes of Abu Dhabi (realhousewivesofad.com). You can read it here.
- April 2014: interview with me in Ok Magazine Middle East.
- An interview with me in Harper’s Bazaar Interiors magazine:
- April 2014: New Manuela cake mixes, in collaboration with Møllerens.
- Manuela’s Devil’s Food Cake cake mix.
- Manuela’s Chocolate Chip Cookies cake mix.
- April 2014: Article about me in the Arabic press; Ahlan and Gourmet Magazine.
- March 2014: Inspirational Speech at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
- April 2014: Article about my kitchen in Norwegian interior design magazine Bolig Pluss.
- The launch of the Passionforbaking App. The app can be downloaded from iTunes.
- March 3. 2014:
A collaboration with vsell.se: a leaflet with some of my vanilla recipes.
- February, 2014: Swedish newspaper Expressen/Leva & Bo: article and recipes from my Swedish book Just Sweet.
February 2014, Hjemmet (Norwegian magazine). An article about how it all started:
6487m.jpg" alt="Hjemmet" width="700" height="862" />
February 2014: My recipes in the Swedish magazine Hembakat:
February 2014: My photos and recipes in the Norwegian food magazine Tara Smak:
January 16. 2014
- Göteborgs-Posten (Swedish newspaper).
An article about me, both in print and online – read it here.
December 19. 2013. My book Manuelas Magiske Jul was given the award for Norway’s Best Professional Cookbook 2013
GOURMAND WORLD COOKBOOKS AWARDS 2013
YOU ARE THE WINNER IN NORWAY
YOU QUALIFY FOR THE NEXT “GOURMAND BEST IN THE WORLD” COMPETETION
WITH: Manuelas Magiske Jul. Søtsaker kaker, cupcakes, cookis, Manuela Kjeilen
In the category: Best Professional Cookbook
December 19. 2013: My Christmas recipes on print in the Norwegian newspaper VG, and online at www.godt.no.
Jule expo December 2013:
Online article by “En smak av Umas søte verden”: http://www.rb.no/lokale_nyheter/article7004629.ece
November 14. 2013: Event at Ikea, Abu Dhabi:
My cakes recreated as toys, in collaboration with Sjarmtrollparty:
- My photos printed on skateboards in collaboration with Skateboard Café in London. For more information check out their website here.
November 5. 2013: Event for Canon:
A photo styling job I did for the new Möllerens products, Christmas 2013:
Oktober 15. 2013: Manuela Kjeilen and Passion4Baking in Norwegian business newspaper DN.no
- August 2013: launch of new Dr.Oetker cake decorating products.
Manuela’s soft pearls (pink and white) and mini marshmallows.
August 3. 2013. In Norwegian national newspaper VG and www.godt.no. See the article here, or click on the photos.
Road show in collaboration with Möllerens, read more and see photos here.
Manuela’s cake mixes in collaboration with Möllerens, read more here.
Event and Road Show in Skien, Norway.
23. May 23. 2013:
Interview in Viking Magazine, USA.
På Hegnar.no om satsingen Møllerens og Passion4baking
Bergen, May 2. 2013:
Stavanger: April 30. 2013:
Launching Manuela’s Cake mixes, in collaboration with Möllerens.
Read more here.
- Det Nye (Norwegian magazine) no. 2, February 2011:
- Bolig Drøm (Norwegian magazine) no. 2, 2012:
- Bolig Drøm (Norwegian magazine) no. 1, 2012:
- Kamille (Norwegian magazine) August 2011, Champagne cupcakes:
- April 2011, Bolig drøm (Norwegian magazine):
- Hembaket (Swedish magazine) no. 5, 2011:
- September 24. 2011, Amfi Arena reklamemagasin (Norwegian advertising magazine):
- March 11. 2011: Passion4baking.com was given an award: Norway’s most beloved blog. You can read more here.
- May 28. 2011, Good Morning Norway (www.tv2.no). Making cupcakes on tv.
- May 2011, Norwegian Magazine (KK) making KK French macarons:
- June 2011: Magasinet Dagbladet (Norwegian national newspaper), article about my Cake Pops.
- Adressa.no “Cupcake-dronning besøkte Trondheim” du kan lese og se video her
- Some of my recipes on www.vg.no (national newspaper):
- October 2010: Jönköping posten, interview in a Swedish newspaper.
- Interview with altommat.se both online and in a Sunday magazine.
- Oktober 2011: www.bakeri.net – interview in a Norwegian baking magazine.
- October 2011, VG (Norwegian national newspaper), interviewed me while I taught cupcake classes in Bergen, Norway:
- October 28. 2011: Bergens Tidende. Interview in a Norwegian newspaper:
- Oktober 28. 2011: God Morgen Norge (Good Morning Norway), decorating cupcakes for Halloween:
- September 24. 2011, Amfi Arena reklame (advertising magazine).
- Kitch’n magazine, September 2011:
- October 2011, VG (Norwegian national newspaper):
- huffingtonpost.co.uk, read more here.
- Tara Smak (Norwegian food magazine), August 2011:
- August 24. 2011: Sunnmørsposten (Norwegian newspaper):
- May 2011, KK (Norwegian magazine), French macarons:
- June 11. 2011: Magasinet Dagbladet (Norwegian national newspaper):
- June 12. 2011: Lyngdals Avis (Norwegian newspaper). Read more here.
- May 28. 2011, God Morgen Norge (Good Morning Norway), tv2.no. Cupcake decorating:
- Mai 26. 2011, tv2.no: “Quit her job to bake cupcakes”, read more here.
- March 11. 2011: “She has Norway’s most beloved blog”.
Thanks to all of you who voted for me! ♥
1. Passion 4 Baking– 14632 stemmer
2. Fotballfrue – 13498 stemmer
3. Linniiie – 7887 stemmer
4. Tegnehanne – 5992 stemmer
5. Motivated – 1523 stemmer
6. Norske Hemmeligheter – 1390 stemmer
7. Monique Lund – 963 stemmer
8. Anne Elisabeth Larsen – 946 stemmer
9. Mammadamen – 934 stemmer
10. Dagens Outfit – 893 stemmer
11. Scandinavian Chic – 809 stemmer
12. Trine Grung – 636 stemmer
- February 24, 2011: Read my nomination speech here.
- December 30. 2010: Passion4baking.com nominated for Blogger of the Year by Nettavisen. Read more here.
- Side2.no/blogg wrote this on December 24. 2010: Cupcake coconut macarons, check out this twist on the classic Norwegian Christmas cookie. See article here.
- April 2011, Bolig drøm (Norwegian magazine):
- May 6. 2011, Bakeri.net, read more here.
- Hembakat (Swedish magazine) no. 5 2011
- March 11. 2011: Jnytt.se, read the article here.
- March 2011, Lesernes VG: Manuelas VM-Pizza on vg.no (Norwegian online newspaper):
- May 2011 Lesernes VG : my Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake on vg.no (Norwegian online newspaper).
- January 2011, my “Macadamia nut brownies” on Lesernes VG (Norwegian online newspaper).
- December 23. 2010, Lesernes VG (Norwegian online newspaper): “Homemade toffee”
- December 16. 2010, Lesernes VG (Norwegian online newspaper): “These will melt in your mouth”.
The recipe for Strawberry Jellies is here.
- hillandknowlton.no asked me to have an event joined by DrOetker’s blog event in Oslo on February 10. The background for the event was the launch of new cake decorating products in Norway.
hillandknowlton.no invited eight of the biggest bloggers in Norway, I was honored to teach them how to decorate cakes and cupcakes. The theme for the evening was Valentine’s day…
Dr.Oetker made a short film about this event, you can see it below.
- December 25. 2010, Side2, Sjekk juleoppskriftene – matbloggerne viser deg hvordan. (The food bloggers show you how to bake for Christmas. Side2 chose my Dreamy White Macarons & Sara Bernhardt cupcakes.
- An American food journalist asked me for a traditional Norwegian Christmas cookie that she could share on her blog. I made Kransekake, you can see the recipe on her blog, and you can read the article her
- November 2010: aftonbladet.se launched their online version of Svenske Aftonbladets “Mat & Vin”-bilaga (Food & Vine) with my recipe for brownies on their plus site.
- November 5. 2010: P4 Jönköping Håkan Eng. I was asked to join Håkan Eng’s radio program. You can listen to the interview here.
- November 5. 2010: Passion4baking Nokia mobile app.
If you want to download it, see here.
- November 2010: Passion4baking.com the blog of the week at femelle.no.
Femelle wrote this:
“Manuela from the blog passionforbaking.com tempted us all with her delicious vanilla cupcakes”
See the article here.
- October 28. 2010: Passion4baking is included in Svenske Aftonbladets “Mat & Vin”-bilaga (Swedish food and wine magazine) with a brownie recipe:
- October 2010: Jönköping posten (local newspaper):
- Laure from sweetgirlymommy asked me to represent the Norwegian jury in the Europeiske desert bord (European Desserts) competition.
You can find the article here.
- altommat.se launched an online article from the Expressen (Swedish newspaper) about passion4baking.com:
- October 17. 2010: Expressen (Swedish newspaper).
Two of my recipes were featured: Smarties chocolate cake (find it here) and Brownies- strawberries- mousse cake (find it here).
- Hela Farma and the product Ecolane made an advert with me.
The advert was featured in several Swedish media.
- Femelle recommended five blogs for foodies, including www.passion4baking.com
You can find the article here.
Thank you Femelle.
- October 1. 2010: Passion4baking.com is Blog entertainment of the week on femelle.no.
You can find the article here.
- Kim from TomKat Studio, USA, designed the cupcake toppers for passion4baking’s passion4giving and the Pink Ribbon campaign. Read the article here.
- The blog post about Tiffany & Co Style Cupcakes made it to the list of most popular blog posts among the readers of Martha Stewarts Dreamers Into Doers.
You can find the recipe here.
- Kjersti tipped me off about this: passion4baking.com is one of the best links of the month on NITO Refleks, which is the member’s magazine for the Engineering and Technology Organization of Norway.
- May 27. 2010: Passion4baking.com in the media for the first time. www.sol.no chose www.passionforbaking.com as WEBSITE OF THE DAY.
- I’m very grateful, see photo below.