This vanilla cupcake recipe is so loved by my readers, it is simple to make.
I use real butter and lots of heavy cream, make sure you don´t overmix the batter after you added in the flour/mixture.
You can top this vanilla cupcake with any frosting recipe you love, I topped this one with fluff.
MY BEST VANILLA CUPCAKES
- 14 TABLESPOONS (200 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 ⅓ CUPS (300 G) SUGAR
- 4 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 3 1/2 CUPS (400 G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, SIFTED
- 3 TEASPOONS BAKING POWDER
- 1/2 TEASPOON SALT
- 2 CUPS (500 ML) HEAVY CREAM, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT OR SEEDS FROM 1/2 VANILLA BEAN.
- Preheat the oven to 400. F (200. C). Line cupcake pans with 20-24 paper cup liners.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, twice, and set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 6 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time, to the creamed butter mixture, beat for 30 seconds each time.
- Add the flour mixture, heavy cream, and vanilla and then beat slowly until well incorporated, but not more than 1. minutes, or use a spatula to combine.
- Scoop the batter into prepared pans, using a standard size ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the middle of the oven or until a cake tester inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Transfer the pans to a wire rack to cool for one minute.
- Then, immediately remove the baking cups from the baking pan and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
- The baked cupcakes can be stored, loosely covered, at room temperature for up to 2 days.
- I use Fluff Frosting on this cupcake, get the recipe here.