Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.
Today I made these lovely triple chocolate brownies with white chocolate chunks, topped with a luscious chocolate ganache and some cute Easter eggs.
Here is the recipe, enjoy!
Triple chocolate brownies
- 1 1/4 cup (160 g) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons pure unsweetened cocoa powder
- 11 1/2 oz. (325 g) dark chocolate
- 1 cup (230 g) butter
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon (120 g) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (350 g) regular sugar
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 7 oz. (200 g) large white chocolate chunks
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 g) walnuts
- 3 1/2 oz. (100 g) dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350 ˚F (180 ˚C).
Put the flour, salt and cocoa powder into a bowl, stir to mix.
Put the dark chocolate and butter into a separate bowl. Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until everything has melted.
Turn off the heat but leave the bowl where it is.
Add both sugars to the melted chocolate mixture, stir until well blended.
Now take the bowl off the heat.
Add the eggs and stir until everything is well blended. It’s important not to overmix, or you’ll end up with chocolate cake instead of brownies!
Stir in the flour/cocoa powder mixture.
Add the dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chunks and the walnuts, stir until just mixed into the batter.
Pour the mixture into a cake pan, I use a 6 x 8-inch (15 x 20 cm) pan here, but a 7 x 10-inch (18 x 26 cm) pan will work, too.
(The smaller the pan, the taller the brownies.)
Bake for about 30 minutes, no longer.
Leave to cool completely, then place in the freezer for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 1 1/4 cup (300 ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) corn syrup
- 14 oz. (400 g) dark chocolate
Put the chocolate into a bowl.
Heat the milk, cream and syrup, then pour it over the chocolate.
Leave for a few minutes before stirring until smooth.
Pour the chocolate ganache over the brownies in the pan.
I decorated these with some cute Easter eggs…
Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Cut into squares and share with the people around you… it will be a success…!
Hugs from me to you.