Hello everyone, I hope you are all well!
I grew up in Holland where chocolate pudding desserts are very common.
This chocolate pudding is very easy to make, and so delicious…
- 2/3 cup (150 g) regular sugar
- 4 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 tablespoons pure unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/4 cups (1 litre) full fat milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 8 1/2 oz. (240 g) dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) unsalted butter
Put the sugar, corn starch, salt and cocoa powder into a saucepan. Stir well, then add the egg yolks and whisk to combine.
Add the milk and place on a medium heat for about 8 minutes, stirring continuously.
Add the chocolate and butter and stir until melted.
Strain the mixture into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for one hour.
Divide between small desserts bowls or cups.
Eat as it is, or with some whipped cream on top.
I just love this chocolate pudding.
Wishing you all a nice weekend.
Hugs from me to you.