This dessert is super easy to make and oh-so delicious…
You will need:
- 1 2/3 cup (400 ml) lemon curd
- 2 1/4 cups (500 ml) heavy cream
- 3 oz. (90 g) lady fingers or Oreo cookies (minus the filling), finely crushed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons (35 g) melted butter, still warm
- 1 tablespoon regular sugar
Make lemon curd as described here.
Whisk the cream until soft peaks form.
Fold the lemon curd into the whipped cream. Chill.
Mix the crushed ladyfingers or Oreo cookies with the sugar and melted butter.
Fill each of your dessert bowls or jars with 1-2 tablespoons of the ladyfinger/cookie mixture.
Spoon over some lemon curd, 1-2 teaspoons, and top with the whipped cream mixture from the fridge.
Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
A simple, but beautiful dessert.
I hope I was able to tempt you…
Hugs from me to you.