I love chocolate and I love potato chips, and these cookies have both…
Here is the recipe, enjoy!
Chocolate Dipped Cookies (yield: 30)
- 1/2 cup (120 g) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 g) regular sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 – 3 1/2 oz. (50–100 g) pecans
- 3 1/2 – 5 1/3 oz. (100–150 g) potato chips (crushed)
- 3/4 cup (100 g) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup (40 g) powdered sugar
- 1 3/4 oz. (50 g) dark chocolate
- sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350 ˚F (180˚ C).
Put the butter, sugar and vanilla into a bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the pecans and crushed potato chips. Stir in the flour and salt.
Make little balls from the dough.
Put the powdered sugar into a small bowl. Roll the balls in the powdered sugar and arrange them on a lined baking tray.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
Dip the cookies into the melted chocolate.
Sprinkle a little sea salt over the chocolate (optional), and enjoy…
Hugs from me to you.