Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.
Today I baked these delicious milk and dark chocolate cookies with coconut, so delish and so easy to make!
Fresh baked cookies from Santa With Love (yield: 20 cookies)
- 1 cup (230 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (170 g) regular sugar
- 3/4 cup (150 g) light soft brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups (300 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon (50 g) pure unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 oz. (150 g) milk chocolate chips
- 5 oz. (150 g) dark chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 – 5 oz. (100-150 g) coconut
Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C). I use the fan setting for this recipe.
Put the butter, sugar and brown sugar into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
Add the eggs, one at a time.
Add the vanilla extract and beat for another 2 minutes.
Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder.
Tip into the mixing bowl and beat until everything is well blended.
Stir in the milk and dark chocolate chips and the coconut.
Use an ice cream scoop to make little mounds of dough and arrange on a lined baking tray, one scoop per cookie.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 9–11 minutes.
Leave to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
I place some extra chocolate chips on top of the freshly baked cookies…
Perfect with a glass of cold milk.
Dark chocolate and coconut are a match made in heaven…
What is your favorite Christmas recipe?
I wish you all a pleasant day.
Hugs from me to you.