Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.
Here is yet another treat which is perfect for Christmas – Snowball cookies. These soft cookies will melt in your mouth, and the powdered sugar finish makes them such a pretty addition to your table.
Here is the recipe, enjoy!
Snowball Cookies (yield: 50–60 cookies)
- 1 1/2 cup (340 g) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup (100 g) powdered sugar
- 2 2/3 cups (330 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 9 oz. (250 g) chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 7 oz. (100 g) walnuts or other nuts of your choice
- extra powdered sugar, for dusting
Preheat the oven to 375 ˚F (190 ˚C). I use the fan setting when baking these cookies.
Put the butter and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl and beat until very fluffy.
Add the flour, vanilla extract and salt and beat for another minute.
Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
Shape tablespoonfuls of the dough into small balls, then arrange on a lined baking tray.
Bake in the preheated oven for 12-14 minutes.
Dust liberally with powdered sugar after baking.
These snowball cookies are oh-so good, I hope you’re tempted to try making them!
Super yummy with a glass of cold milk.
I wish you a joyful Christmas!
Hugs from me to you.