Happy Thursday everyone. The weekend is almost here, and today I am going to tempt you with some delicious Snickers Cookies.
These cookies are so incredibly delicious, and if you haven’t tried it yet, please do!
The crust is made from homemade vanilla wafers, love that cookie, then I added homemade caramel sauce, and salted peanuts, and it is dipped in dark chocolate.
- 1 RECIPE HOMEMADE VANILLA WAFERS GET THE RECIPE →HERE
- 1 RECIPE SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE GET THE RECIPE →HERE
- 5 OZ. → 150 GRAMS SALTED PEANUTS
- 10 OZ. →300 GRAM DARK CHOCOLATE
- Make the Homemade Vanilla Wafers as described →here, but pour the batter into a lined 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) pan instead.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool.
- Make salted caramel sauce as described→ here
- Leave the caramel to thicken for about 15 minutes before mixing in the salted peanuts.
- Spread over the cooled base.
- Chill for at least 5 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Lift the base from its pan and cut into longish pieces.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave,
- Drizzle or dip these cookies into melted chocolate.
- Place on a wax sheet until firm.
- Keep the cookies in the refrigerator until you serve!
I hope I was able to tempt you, wishing you a wonderful day.
Hugs from me to you.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES;