Hello everyone! Monday is here again, I hope your weekend was a good one.
Today’s temptations are delicious, fluffy pancakes.
My favorite Stonewall Kitchen syrup is Maine Maple Syrup, it’s so delicious with pancakes and on top of lemon French toast (you can find the recipe for lemon French toast here.)
Now over to the fluffy pancakes, American style.
If you like Dutch pancakes – my favorite – go here to see my recipe.
Fluffy Pancakes (yield: 32)
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (200 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) buttermilk
- 3 1/2 cups (440 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) regular sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (115 gram) melted butter
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar into a bowl.
Add the eggs.
Add the melted butter, buttermilk, milk and vanilla extract.
Mix well and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
I use about 1/4 cup of the pancake mixture for each pancake, greasing the frying pan between each pancake.
I just love these with some fresh fruit.
And of course lots of Maine Maple syrup…
I hope you’re tempted!
Hugs from me to you.