Hello beautiful. It’s a new day and new week and I want to start of the week with this Sunshine Smoothie made with delicious coconut milk.This smoothie is pure sunshine. The perfect way to start a new week. This smoothie is so delicious and it’s going to fill your body with happiness.
Coco Sunshine Smoothie (serves: 4)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 9 oz (250 gram) diced pineapple
- 9 oz (250 gram) frozen mango
- 1 banana
- 2 cups (460 ml) Greek yogurt
- 8 ice cubes
- You could also add a scoop of protein powder to the smoothie to give it a boost
Ok let’s start making this amazing smoothie.
btw: This smoothie recipe you can easily divide in two
Put all the ingredients into a blender, starting with the liquids. The blender I use you can buy her.
- Turn on the blender and blend until smooth, takes around 60 seconds.
- Ready to serve.
- Enjoy! Wish you all a great new week. Make the very best of it.
- Love, Manuela xo