Hello beautiful! If you think about summer, you think about fresh fruit, at least I do. It is the best time for beautiful fruits that taste amazing. Today I’m sharing with you all Mango & Strawberry Smoothie. So fresh and perfect for hot day’s
Let’s get started.
Mango & Strawberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup mango puree (or a few frozen mango bites)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 9 oz (250) gram frozen mango
- 9 oz (250) gram strawberries
- 1 banana (optional)
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 4-5 ice cubs
- You could also add a scoop of protein powder to the smoothie to give it a boost.
Put all the ingredients into a blender, always starts with the liquids.
- Here we go. Push the button and we are ready in 60 seconds.
- Ready to serve. So delicious.
- Enjoy and check back soon for more delicious recipes. Love Manuela xo