Sharing the recipe for these delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie with sea Salt, enjoy.
Chocolate chip cookies & sea-salt ( 30 cookies)
- 1 cup (225 g) unsalted cold butter diced
- ¾ cup + 1 tbsp (200 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp (225 g) soft light brown sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla-paste
- 2 cups (250 g) cake-flour*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 14 oz. (400 g) dark chocolate chips
- 100 gram walnuts (optional)
- 1 ½ tsp sea-salt
Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C) convectional setting.
- Add 1 egg and mix well before adding the next one at a time. Add the vanilla paste and beat for another 2 minutes.
- How to make homemade Cake-flour*
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
Measure out one cup of flour, and remove two tablespoons flour from the cup.Add in two tablespoons of cornstarch, and sift this together 5 times.
- Mix together the cake- flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl, beating until everything is well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts and mix to combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop, arrange equally sized mounds onto lined baking trays. Make sure you place them well spaced apart to allow for spreading during baking.
- Bake on the middle rack for about 10-13 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Freshly baked cookies, enjoy