Hi everyone, Lately I’m just so in love with making smoothies, for breakfast and sometimes for lunch, It is just so refreshing and so easy to make, a what a great boost of vitamins withall those pretty berries. Today I have gone a bit wild with the berries, everything from blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries and some more, Let’s make it.
Berry smoothie serves 4
- 1 cup (230 ml) fresh orange juice
- 4 1/2 oz. (125 grams) frozen strawberries
- 4 1/2 oz. (125 grams) frozen raspberries
- 4 1/2 oz. (125 grams) frozen blueberries
- 4 1/2 oz. (125 grams) frozen blackberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cups (230 ml) Greek yogurt
- 6 ice cubes
- You could also add a scoop of protein powder to the smoothie to give it a boost
Here we go, pus the button and we are ready in 10- 15 seconds.
How delicious doesn’t this Berry Smoothie look.
If you like you can also add some oatmeal in the blender it is perfect for breakfast smoothie.
Hope you got inspired to make this Berry Smoothie, I’m sure you will love it.
Wish you all a great day, until next time. Love Manuela xo