Hi everyone, last week I was at the licorice festival in Stockholm, On stage, I made this simple raspberry & licorice sorbet that is just heavenly, and so easy to make.
If you don’t like licorice just leave it out! This sorbet can be enjoyed right away but it is better to freeze it in a container and enjoy later.
Licorice & Raspberry Sorbet
- 500 gram frozen raspberries
- 5 oz. (150gram) sweet condensed milk ( see note below )
- 1-2 ss raw licorice powder, optional I use →this one.
- zest and juice from 1-2 lemons
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- At times stop the food processor at times and scrape the bowl.
- Transfer to an ice cream container and freeze it until firm.
- Scoop and enjoy, I added some raw licorice on top just before serving.
This is simply delicious, hope you try it!
- Sometimes evaporated milk is referred to as condensed milk, but this is not to be confused with the Sweetened Condensed kind, so make sure you use the right one when making this recipe. Sweetened condensed milk usually comes in tins 14oz / 400g by weight, which equals 1 1/4 cups (10 oz / 300 ml by volume.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL ♥