Hello gorgeous! Hope you are doing well. Today when I woke-up the sky was blue, I heard the birds singing and the sun was already shining bright. I just know this will be a beautiful day.I’m just in love with making smoothies in the morning these day’s and this one is one of my all time favorite. To delicious to not to share with you. hope you like it as much as I do.
It is the perfect combo if you ask me. This smoothie contains:
- Delicious strawberries
- Frozen bananas
- Fresh orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Greek yogurt
- Protein powder to give this smoothie a boost.
- Perfect anytime of the day. In summertime add some ice cubs in the glass for an extra refreshing taste.
Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- 9 oz (250 gram) strawberries
- 1 & 1/2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup Fresh orange juice
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 4-6 ice cubes
- You could also add a scoop of protein powder to the smoothie to give it a boost
Put all the ingredients into a blender. Always start with the liquids first.
- Push the button and we are ready in 10-15 seconds.
- So refreshing and so delicious.
- Ready to serve. Enjoy! Hope to see you back soon. Love Manuela xo