Hi you all, It’s Sunday the perfect day for baking, Sharing the recipe for this delicious oreo cheesecake, This trio is so delicious with brownies, oreo cheesecake, and ganache. Let’s show you how to make this.
- 9 oz. (250 g) dark chocolate (55-60% cocoa solids)
- ½ cup (120 g) unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ¾ cups (350 g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 7 oz. (200 g) dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 gelatine sheets*
- 1 tabelspoon water
- 700 gram philadelfia cream cheese, room temperature
- 500 ml cream whipping cream
- 200 gram sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 200 gram Oreo Cookies, crushed
- Ganache ( this recipe)
Preheat the oven to 325°F (175°C) and line a round baking pan with baking parchment.
Place the 9 oz. (250 g) chocolate into a heat proof bowl with the butter and melt over a pan of simmering water. Remove from the heat.
- Place the eggs and sugar into a mixing bowl and stir with a hand whisk.
- Stir in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and salt and fold into the mixture. Fold in the chopped chocolate and vanilla.
- Pour the batter into the lined pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, no longer.
- Let cool completely.
- Put the cream in the freezer for 15 -20 minuttes before you make the cheesecake.
- In the mean-time add the gelatine leaves in a dish of cold water, and leave to soak and soften for 5 minutes. (you can leave this out if you can’t use gelatin, but you than need to freeze the cheesecake 3 hours before you refrigerate it overnight)
- Take the gelatine leaves out of the water, give them a good squeeze to get rid of excess water, and stir it into 1 tablespoon hot water (it will dissolve instantly). Leave to cool for a few minutes, and combine it with the cold cream ( use a whisk) and sett a side.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla paste, to a mixing bowl and beat with a whisk attachment on High speed until smooth and there are no lumps, around 5 minutes. Pour in the cold cream and continue whipping until the mix thickens about 5 minuttes more.
- fold in the crushed Oreo cookies, and pour the cheesecake over your brownies bunn,
- Refrigerate overnight
Make the ganache, the recipe you can find her. It is best to make the ganache some hours before you serve the cheesecake.
Put the cheesecake one hour in the freezer before you decorate with ganache.
I make loops with the ganache using a ateco 849 nozzle.
Have a lovely Sunday you all.
Love Manuela xo