Hi everyone, hope all is well, and you are enjoying your day. Today I made these Caramel Dream Cookies, These cookies are just super delicious and best of all so simple to make,
Caramel dream cookies ( 20-25 )
- 9 oz. (250 g) almonds
- 2 cups (250 g) powdered sugar
- 100 gram rice flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2 egg whites
- Dulce de leche
Preheat the oven to 320 °F (160 °C).
- Put the almonds into a food processor and run the motor until they are finely ground. Add the powdered sugar, rice flour , vanilla paste and egg whites. And run the motor again until the mixture comes together.
- dust your work surface with powdered sugar and knead the dough until nice and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls on parchment-lined baking sheet. Make a deep indentation in the center of each ball with your finger or bottom of a thick wooden spoon.
- Fill each cookie with delicious Dulce de leche about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon.
Bake for 15 minutes, Remove from oven, and place on a wire rack to cool.
These cookies are just heavenly.
Enjoy, Love Manuela xo