Good morning beautiful , Today I share another great recipe for a breakfast smoothie, This one is so fresh and delicious and made with fresh nectarine, it is perfect for breakfast and when you are on the go.
Nectarine Crisp smoothie ( serve 2)
- 1 cup (200 -250 gram) Nectarine
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 banana (I prefer frozen)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 6 ice cubs
- You could also add a scoop of protein powder to the smoothie to give it a boost
- Put all the ingredients into a blender, starting with the liquids.
- Turn on the blender and blend until smooth. This beautiful blender crushes ice and frozen fruit in seconds.
- Serve and enjoy.
Have a lovely day you all , Love Manuela xo