Good morning everyone. Looking for a great smoothie? Then maybe this smoothie is something for you. It is perfect for breakfast. If you love a good smoothie, this one will sure be a winner.
Almond milk & peanut butter smoothie (serves: 2)
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2 bananas (I prefer frozen bananas)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3-6 ice cubes
- 3 scoop of protein powder to the smoothie to give it a boost
- Put all the ingredients into a blender, starting with the liquids.
- Turn on the blender and blend until smooth. This beautiful blender crushes ice and frozen banana in seconds.
- Serve and enjoy.