If you love ice-cream or sorbet or both you will love this “Creamy Mango Ice Cream sorbet” is so delicious in every bite you take, The cream in this sorbet makes it more creamy like ice-cream, you just got to try this because this is my favorite summer ice-cream sorbet. Add some diced strawberries if you wish!
Creamy Mango Ice Cream sorbet ( serve 4)
- 450 gram frozen mango
- 100 gram sweet condensed milk
- 100 grams heavy cream
- Zest & juice from 1 lemon
- 50-100 gram diced strawberries ( optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. If prefer add some diced strawberries and combine
- Transfer to a container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
watch the video below to see how to make this.