Hope all is well with you all and you are enjoying the sun these days. Now that the summer is coming our way, i thought it would be good to share one of my favorite ice-cream recipe’s, A delicious lush chocolate ice-cream, blended with salted caramel with you. It is just heavenly tasty and easy to make.
Let’s get started.
Lush Chocolate Ice-cream
- 500 ml heavy cream
- 150 gram dark chocolate 66% – 70 %
- 50 gram dark cocoa powder
- 350 ml sweet condensed milk
- salted caramel
- waffle cookies
Combine, heavy cream, dark chocolate and cocoa powder in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the chocolate is meltet Remove from heat Let it stand for 10 minuttes, to cool and chill 3-5 hours in the fridgde
- When chocolate mixture has completely cooled,
Pour into an ice cream maker. The ice cream maker I use in this blog-post you can buy here.
- Add the cold sweet condensed milk and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.The ice cream maker that I use, has a powerful independent refrigeration system with compressor, that makes this ice cream scoop able after just 40- 50 minutes.
It’s so fun to watch this ice-cream come together, I just couldn’t help to taste once in a while, when it get thicker and become a delicious ice-cream.
You can enjoy it right away or scoop it in a container and add some delicious swirls of salted caramel, in the ice-cream mixture. you can find the recipe for the salted caramel here.
When you want to serve the ice-cream just remove it 20 minuttes before, and enjoy.
I took this delicious ice cream between two waffle cookies and some sprinkles,
Have fun with the sprinkles.
Have a great weekend you all, if you love the recipe,
I would love it if you share it, Thanks
Watch the video below, how i made this ice-cream
Love, Manuela xo