Hi everyone ♥
Today I’m sharing the recipe for homemade almond milk, So if you love almond milk, then you may want to make it yourself,
You will see how much better homemade version of this almond milk is. It is just more delicious, rich in taste and super easy to make
Let me show you how to make it, btw if you scroll down, you will find a video with step by step instructions. Enjoy.
HOMEMADE ALMOND MILK
- 1 CUP RAW ALMONDS
- 4 CUPS ( 1000 ML) (1000 ml) COLD WATER
- 1 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE ( OPTIONAL)
- Soak Your Raw Almonds Overnight, Place one cup of almonds in a bowl and cover with cold water overnight or for at least several hours.
- Once your nuts have soaked, dump them into a sieve to drain the water. Rinse with fresh water.
- add them to your high-powered blender along with cold water, and if you prefer some vanilla-past
- Blend your soaked almonds, water, and vanilla paste on high for a good two minutes until it’s smooth and frothy
- If you like your almond milk kind of grainy, you can skip this step and drink your almond milk as is.
But if you like to achieve a super smooth almond milk. you probably want to strain it trough a cheesecloth.
- Grab a big bowl and place a large sifter on top.
- Lay your cheesecloth over the sifter and bowl and pour your almond milk into the middle.
- lift up and begin milking.
How delicious does this look, and look at the pretty white color this almond milk gives.
Enjoy, and I wish you all a beautiful day,