These chocolate cupcakes, are the moistest cupcakes you will ever taste.
They are easy to make and I love to top these with ganache rose.
Watch the video below, how to make these cupcakes, I think you are going to love these.
Chocolate Cupcakes ( 18 cupcakes)
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 60 g good-quality cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 250 g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 170 g mayonnaise (not light)
- 200 ml tepid strong coffee
For the rose, you need a Wilton 1 M tip
- Preheat the oven to 330 °F (165 °C).
- Line one or two cupcake trays with 18 paper cases.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Put the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Scrape the inside of the bowl with a rubber spatula and beat for another 5 minutes, now on high speed.
- Scrape the inside of the bowl again add the mayonnaise and beat until blended into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour mixture in two additions, alternating with the water, and stir everything together until well blended.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases, and bake on the middle rack for 20-25 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- The recipe for the ganache you can find here
- How to make the rose watch the video above, If you like to make these meringues rose cookies too, you can find the recipe here,
Love Manuela xo