Hi sweet readers ♥
These brownies are my favorite brownies, they are so fudgy and delicious. After baking, the crust has a beautiful shine. I have received excellent
feedback from many of you blog readers concerning this recipe. They feel that these are the best fudge brownies that can be eaten. So go ahead and make ‘em
yourself and be the judge!
- MANUELA’S FUDGE BROWNIES
- 9 OUNCES (250 G) DARK CHOCOLATE (53-60 % COCOA)
- ½ CUP + 1 TABLESPOON (120 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, CUT INTO PIECES
- 4 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 ½ CUP (350 G) SUGAR
- ½ CUP (60 G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, SIFTED
- 3 TABLESPOONS UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, SIFTED
- 1 TEASPOON SALT
- 2 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- Line a jelly roll pan, with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on all sides.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl, set over simmering water. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat, let cool a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, add the sugar, eggs and vanilla bean paste.Whisk to combine, about 30 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk until combined, about 30seconds.
- Do not overbeat the batter at this stage, or your brownies will be cakey.
- Sift the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture. Using a silicone spatula, fold in the flour mixture until there is just a trace amount of the flour mixture visible.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan, for at least one hour.
- Cover the brownies with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for one hour before serving. This step allows for beautifully cut brownies squares.
- Lift brownies from pan, using the parchment paper overhang as handles. Cut into squares, enjoy, and remember to share!
- These brownies can be stored, tightly wrapped at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- Or you can freeze them, covered, in a double plastic wrap for 1 month.
- When ready to enjoy, take the brownies out of the freezer and place them in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour, unwrap and enjoy!