Hi sweet readers ♥
These brownies are my favorite brownies, they are so fudgy and delicious. After baking, the crust has a beautiful shine. I have received excellent
feedback from many of you blog readers concerning this recipe. They feel that these are the best fudge brownies that can be eaten. So go ahead and make ‘em
yourself and be the judge!
- 9 OUNCES (250 G) DARK CHOCOLATE (53-60 % COCOA)
- ½ CUP + 1 TABLESPOON (120 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, CUT INTO PIECES
- 4 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 ½ CUP (350 G) SUGAR
- ½ CUP (60 G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, SIFTED
- 3 TABLESPOONS UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, SIFTED
- 1 TEASPOON SALT
- 2 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Adjust oven rack to middle position.
- Line a jelly roll pan, with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on all sides.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl, set over simmering water. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat, let cool a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, add the sugar, eggs and vanilla bean paste.
- Whisk to combine, about 30 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk until combined, about 30seconds.
- Do not overbeat the batter at this stage, or your brownies will be cakey.
- Sift the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture. Using a silicone spatula, fold in the flour mixture until there is just a trace amount of the flour mixture visible.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on 350°F (180°C
- Let cool in the pan, for at least one hour.
- Cover the brownies with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for one hour before serving. This step allows for beautifully cut brownies squares.
- Lift brownies from pan, using the parchment paper overhang as handles. Cut into squares, enjoy, and remember to share!
- These brownies can be stored, tightly wrapped at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- Or you can freeze them, covered, in a double plastic wrap for 1 month.
- When ready to enjoy, take the brownies out of the freezer and place them in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour, unwrap and enjoy!
Can’t wait to make these Brownies! Loving your how to videos!! xo! Jina
Thank you so much xo
Hei! De browniesene så helt fantastisk ut! Jeg prøvde foresten å finne en oppskrift du la ut 1. januar 2011 som het “devil’s food chocolate cake”, men den har tydeligvis blitt borte.. Det var min favorittkake og hadde blitt veldig glad om du fortsatt hadde den oppskriften ?
Obs! sorry vill fine den fram for deg
hei! lurte bare på om du har funnet oppskriften? 🙂
hei Kristoffer, hvilke oppskrift snakker vi om, beklager for så mange spørsmål ikke lett å holde styr på det
Hi! I’ve made the fudge brownies, the flavor was amazing, I would like to know how can I make more consistent brownies because they were extremely soft, thanks!
add more flour, or put it in the freezer for one hour to make it more firm, adding more flour makes it more cakey
Can I substitute vanilla paste with someting else?
love you blog:-)
Thank you, you can just leave it out or use vanilla sugar or extraxt
What kind of chocolate did you use ?
And from where can i get this pan ?
Thank you .
callebaut, i buy it at squirekitchen
What the size of the baking pan?
20 x 30 cm
hello there 🙂 may i know what was the oven temperature?
hi , i want asking. when the chocolated n butter mixed in to the eggs is that still hot or warm or cool? thanks sist ????
i do it right away so it is still warm
I made it for towice dear manuella but i didnt got this beutiful leatherly layer ,
And i have to say that i didnt over mixed them ..
Whould you help me ..?!
And i forgot some thing that my brownies when its in the iven its make buble and the end i have bubblye layer instead of leathery layer ????????????
hi Manuela, only I have baking pan (9″ x 13″),how many minute back it in the oven to make fudgy brownies same like yours????
HI Manuela, only have (9″ x 13″) baking pan, how many minute to bake for making fudgy brownies like yours????
Hi. Looks sooo good. But…why use unsalted butter and then add salt later in the recepi?
Do you think I can make these in a small convection oven? Would I need to adjust the temperature?
???? Thank you.
yes, you can, try a lower temp and see how it works for you
Definitely gonna try this recipe !! thank u soo much!!
Pingback: OREO CHOCOLATE & VANILLA CHEESECAKE - Passion 4 baking :::GET INSPIRED:::
Just made these brownies, I love them, but I’m wondering is there a way to make the dark chocolate a little less intense? thanks!
Hi Callie use a chocolate that is 54 % instead!