Hi sweet readers, Yesterday’s post Homemade Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte was so loved by many, So today I made a different Holiday Classic, ” Pumpkin Spice Latte” this Pumpkin Spice Latte is another holiday classic, that they sell at Starbucks,this one is made with espresso, pumpkin spice tea bags soaked in hot milk, It’s all topped off with whipped cream and some pumpkin spice on top, If you love Pumpkin you should give this one a try
Pumpkin Spice Latte ( yield 2)
- 1 1/2 cup espresso
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pumpkin spice tea bags
- sweetened whipped cream + 1/2 ts vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 – 1 tsp superfine pumpkin spice tea leafs
pour the milk in a saucepan, bring it to a simmer.
- For this recipe I use, a pumpkin Spice tea from Harney & Sons fine teas
- Just use the brand you love, Another great brand is Piper and Leaf, the Pumpkin Moonshine tea leafs google both to see where you can buy these.
- Add the tea bags and let it rest for 10 minutes, Take the tea bags out and make sure to squeeze out as much as you can from the tea bags so you get all the delicious pumpkin flavors, re-heat the pumpkin milk mixture again.
Pour the warm espresso into your mugs, followed by pumpkin milk mixture.
Add a few spoons of delicious sweetened whipped cream.
Don’t be shy now, add a few more, it is delicious I promise
If you use Harney & sons Pumpkin tea like I do, open a fresh tea bag, the leafs are so extra fine and has so much pumpkin flavor just drizzle some on top of the whipped cream.
And enjoy another of my holiday favorites hot drinks, perfect to warm you in the winter.
Have a great day all of you,
Love Manuela xo