Hi everyone, I hope your weekend was great and I hope this week will be a good one for you! I am just going to continuo sharing recipes for the holiday and today I share the recipe for
these delicious Lace Cookies! These thin and crispy lace cookies are just magical, if you have never made them before, you should defiantly try these. They are very easy to make and so incredible delicious. I topp these Lace cookies with dark chocolate after they are baked, Just because you can never go wrong with chocolate on cookies. give it a try this holiday season, I am sure you are going to love these Cookies.
Thin Crispy Lace Cookies (yield 50)
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 160 g sugar
- 50 ml light corn syrup
- 50 ml heavy cream
- 60 g oatmeal
- 120 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- handfull flaked almonds
2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 347° F / 175 C° ( convection setting ) 392° F / 200 C° ( regular setting)
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, and add the sugar, light corn syrup, heavy cream, oatmeal, flour, baking powder and vanilla bean paste, blend it together with a spatula until incorporated.
- Drop level teaspoons of the batter onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing them 4 inches apart, drizzle the top with some flakes almonds.
- Bake until golden brown, in the middle off the oven for 5 – 8 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheets until firm
Note :If the cookies have baked into one another or lost their shape, use a knife or metal spatula to separate the cookies or shape them, then allow to cool.
Use the conversion calculator if you need to
- Put the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring, until melted.
- Drizzle on the cookies.
- Freeze the cookies until the chocolate has set, about 5 minutes. Remove the cookies from the freezer and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Have a great new week you all, make the best out of it.
Love Manuela, xoxo