Hi sweet readers ♥
Todays holiday recipe is delicious mini brownies baked in cute mini cupcake liners, topped with a fluffy vanilla frosting, that just melts in your mouth.
And I added a cute pastel Christmas candy on top, after all the holidays are here and I needs some pink yumminess on my blog between all the holiday colors.
These cute pastel Christmas candies i topped these brownies with are soft marshmallows candy, that I bought in Norway some days ago!
Watch the video below how it all came together!
MINI FUDGE BROWNIES
- 9 OUNCES (250 G) DARK CHOCOLATE (53-60 % COCOA)
- ½ CUP + 1 TABLESPOON (120 G) USALTED BUTTER, CUT INTO PIECES
- 4 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 ½ CUP (350 G) SUGAR
- ½ CUP (60 G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, SIFTED
- 3 TABLESPOONS UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, SIFTED
- 1 TEASPOON SALT
- 2 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
MANUELA’S FLUFFY VANILLA FROSTING
- 2 ¼ CUPS (500 ML) HEAVY CREAM, COLD
- 1 CUP (240 G) MASCARPONE, COLD
- 1 ¾ CUPS (195 G) CONFECTIONERS’ SUGAR, SIFTED
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- PASTEL CHRISTMAS CANDY,
- Line an mini cupcake pan, with 24 mini cupcake liners
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium heat proof bowl, set over simmering water. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat, let cool a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, add the sugar, eggs and vanilla bean paste. Whisk to combine, about 30 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk until combined, about 30 seconds. ” Do not overbeat the batter at this stage, or your brownies will be cakey.”
- Sift the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture. Using a silicon spatula, fold in the flour mixture until there is just a trace amount of the flour mixture visible.
- Scoop batter into each cupcake liner, I prefer using a mini ice-cream scoop for this.
- Bake for 20 minutes, 350°F (180°C).
- Let cool in the pan, for at least one hour.
- Cover the brownies with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for one hour before you decorate the top.
- In bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment,mix the heavy cream, mascarpone, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla bean paste on low speed for one minute; continue on medium-high speed 3-4 minutes or until fluffy.
- Be careful not to overbeat mixture.
*If, by chance, you have overbeaten the frosting, simply add a few tablespoons of cold heavy cream (straight from the refrigerator) and carefully blend it’s a trick I learned from Martha Stewart, and it makes the cream perfect again! If your preference is a less sweet frosting, simply use less confectioners’ sugar.
- Place a wilton 1 B tip/nozzle or any nozzle you prefer, inside the bag, with the end snipped off so that the tip/nozzle fits through the hole. Just make sure that the bag does not cover the nozzle were the frosting comes out because it will block the frosting from coming out even on all sides.
- Spoon the frosting into the bag start frosting from the outside edge to make your swirl. Finish the swirl in the center and lift up.
- Add a cute pastel candy on top if you wish!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE, LOVE MANUELA XO
LOVE MANUELA, THE BAKING BOOK , 552 PAGES OF YUMINESS ORDER MY ENGLISH BAKING BOOK HERE.
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY, FOR JUST 10 DOLLAR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!