Hi Sweet Readers♥
hope you all are enjoying the new year! Have you made any new year’s resolution yet? My New Year’s resolution is to just try to do my best each day and work hard.
Today’s temptation is simple French crêpes, I love crêpes with Nutella and strawberries, it is something me and my family always eat when we go to Paris they often serve it on the streets in Paris, and in Disneyland Paris it is just heavenly!
Best of all it is super easy to make, Enjoy and watch the video below to see how to make these.
French crêpes (Yield 40)
- 5 ⅓ CUPS (600 G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
- ½ CUP (110 G) SUPERFINE OR GRANULATED SUGAR
- 6 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 TEASPOON SALT
- 6 ⅔ CUPS (1600 ML) MILK, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- ⅓ CUP + 2 TABLESPOONS (100 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, MELTED
- 2 TABLESPOONS VEGETABLE OIL
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- MELTED BUTTER, FOR FRYING
To serve with;
- whipped cream
- In a bowl of a standing mixer attached with a whisk, combine all the ingredients and mix until lump free.
- Cover and place the batter in the refrigerator for 1 hour; this will produce bubbles.
- Heat a crepe pan or frying pan.
- brush pan with butter. Using a ladle, pour about ½ cup of batter, swirling the pan around to cover the entire bottom with the crepe batter.
- Cook for about 1 minute. Using a metal spatula, flip the crepe and cook this side for 1 minute.
- Transfer to platter and keep warm.
- Repeat the process until there is no more batter.
- Serve and enjoy!
Hi Manuela, wanna ask… how can ice cream be white when you put blueberry jam? Mine is purple….
Hi Isabella, the color of the ice cream depends on the type of jam you use, and how much you stir after it is added to the mixture.
hi, Manuela. can you share me the recipe in making ice cream cone? thanks. i follow you on instagram.
Hi Sitti, there is no recipe for homemade ice cream cones on the blog so far, but thank you for your request.
Hope you will continue to be inspired by the instagram. 🙂