I love this light strawberry frosting, it is light and taste like strawberry ice cream reminds me of summer!
It´s perfect for cupcakes and cakes, because of real fruit in this frosting, make sure you pipe your cupcakes just before serving, as the fruit can change the color after some hours.
- 2 ¼ CUPS (500 ML) HEAVY CREAM, COLD
- 1 CUP (240 G) MASCARPONE, COLD
- 1 ¾ CUPS (195 G) POWDERED SUGAR, SIFTED
- 1 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA SUGAR
- 100-200 ML COLD STRAWBERRY PUREE, GET THE RECIPE HERE
- In a bowl whisk together cold heavy cream, cold mascarpone, powdered sugar and vanilla bean paste until fluffy/stiff.
- Add cold strawberry puree and combine with a spatula.
- The strawberry frosting is now ready to use as a frosting on cupcakes, or as a filling in cakes.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES;