Hei Sweet readers,
I love Oreo cookies and I love fudge brownies and chocolate and not to mention vanilla and strawberries, I combined all these ingredients into a delicious Oreo vanilla & chocolate cheesecake.
For this cake I use, mascarpone instead of cream cheese., use what you can find in a store nearby!
This cheesecake It is magical and so delicious and a beautiful showstopper for any party.
Watch the video below how to make this cake;
OREO CHOCOLATE & VANILLA CHEESECAKE
- ½ PORSJON OF FUDGE BROWNIES, YOU FIND THE RECIPE →HERE.
OREO MASCARPONE CREAM
- OREO MASCARPONE CREAM, FILLING2 ¼ CUPS (500 ML) HEAVY CREAM, COLD
- 1 CUP (240 G) MASCARPONE, COLD OR CREAM CHEESE
- 1 ¾ CUPS (195 G) CONFECTIONERS’ SUGAR, SIFTED*
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 300 GRAM DARK CHOCOLATE, CHOPPED (53% -66% COCOA SOLIDS)
- 100 GRAM UNSALTED BUTTER, CUT INTO 1-INCH PIECES
- 100 ML EXPRESSO COFFEE
- 4 GELATIN LEAVES
- 150 GRAM SUGAR
- 250 GRAM MASCARPONE CREAM OR CREAM CHEESE, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 3 LARGE EGGS, DIVIDED, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- PINCH OF SALT
- 150 grams strawberries, sliced
- STRAWBERRY PUREE, GET THE RECIPE →HERE.
PREPARATION FOR THE BROWNIES BASE;
- Make the Fudge Brownies (see the recipe →here) using an 8-inch spring-form pan.
- Line pan with parchment paper and grease the sides.
- The brownies must cool completely before you make the cheesecake.
PREPARATION FOR THE OREO CREAM;
- In a bowl add heavy cream, mascarpone, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla bean paste and with a whisk mix for some minutes until just about fluffy.
- Be careful not to overbeat mixture, If, by chance, you have overbeaten the mixture, simply add a few teaspoons of cold heavy cream (straight from the refrigerator) and carefully blend
- Add crushed Oreo cookies and combine, and set aside while you make the chocolate cheesecake.
PREPARATION FOR THE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE;
- Divide the yolks from the egg whites and set aside.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium to large bowl, set over simmering water and stir until smooth, remove from the heat and let cool a few minutes.
- Place the gelatine leaves into a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Make warm espresso coffee, take the gelatine leaves out of the cold water, squeeze them a bit, and place them in the warm coffee, stirring until dissolved. Set it aside for a minute.
- In a bowl add the melted chocolate and butter mixture, coffee and gelatin mixture, egg yolks, mascarpone, and salt, mix until it is just combined and smooth.
- Wipe a stainless-steel bowl, and the whisk of an electric mixer, with a paper towel, moisten with a little lemon juice to eliminate any trace of grease.
- Place the egg whites into the bowl and beat on low speed until soft peaks form about 1½ minute. Add the sugar a spoonful at a time. Beat on high speed until very stiff peaks form and the meringue is glossy and thick, about 3 minutes. Add the vanilla bean paste and mix for 30 seconds more.
- Take the bowl with the chocolate cheesecake mixture, and carefully combine the meringue into the chocolate mixture with a spatula, until no streaks of the meringue are visible and all you see is just a delicious chocolate cheesecake mixture
- Set aside for a minute.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE CHEESECAKE;
- Pour ½ of the Oreo cream over the cooled fudge brownies base.
- Continue with the next layer and add ½ a portion of the chocolate cheesecake
- Add sliced strawberries,
- And repeat with two more layers of Oreo cream and chocolate cheesecake
- Chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or preferably overnight
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL. LOVE MANUELA XO
٠That looks devine , must try it .Thanks for sharing.
thanks Sana <3
It turned out pretty nice. I made only half of the fillings and got 1 layer chocolate and 1 layer plain cremefilling, but we were more than happy with the result! Thanks Marianna
How to substitute gelatin leaves with gelatin powder?
That looks delicious and it’s sooo pretty!
What can be used as a substitute for the gelatin to make this recipe vegetarian?
I am making this right now. Brownie base is cooling! Hope mine turns out half as beautiful as yours!!! ????
Rebekah i sure hope you loved it!
This looks absolutely yummy! I am going to make it for my daughters birthday. I´m just wondering that if you would like it to look something like this; https://fi.pinterest.com/pin/194288171404943317/ what kind of “covering” can you use with this cake(same as the chocolate filling or creme or something else)? Or is it even possible to “cover”?
Hi Manuela, I can’t find GELATIN LEAVES, can I use powdered unflavored gelatin? how much?
If you look at the bottle of the gelatin powder, they usely write how to convert it!
this cake looks super delicious and that’s why I am going to make this cake this weekend for my mum´s birthday. I’ve just got one small question. Is there anything I can use instead of the espresso coffee ? Or is the taste of the espresso coffee not that strong ?
If you don’t like coffee just use hot water!
Why don’t you open a youtube channel
I have a YouTube channel you can find it here; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnUQNwlllCeSdpvSIH-tNgQ?view_as=subscriber