Hei Sweet readers, I love Oreo cookies and I love fudge brownies and chocolate and not to mention vanilla and strawberries, I combined all these ingredients into a delicious Oreo vanilla & chocolate cheesecake.
For this cake I use, mascarpone instead of cream cheese., use what you can find in a store nearby!
This cheesecake It is magical and so delicious and a beautiful showstopper for any party.
OREO CHOCOLATE & VANILLA CHEESECAKE
- ½ PORSJON OF FUDGE BROWNIES, YOU FIND THE RECIPE HERE.
OREO MASCARPONE CREAM
- OREO MASCARPONE CREAM, FILLING2 ¼ CUPS (500 ML) HEAVY CREAM, COLD
- 1 CUP (240 G) MASCARPONE, COLD OR CREAM CHEESE
- 1 ¾ CUPS (195 G) CONFECTIONERS’ SUGAR, SIFTED*
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 300 GRAM DARK CHOCOLATE, CHOPPED (53% -66% COCOA SOLIDS)
- 100 GRAM UNSALTED BUTTER, CUT INTO 1-INCH PIECES
- 100 ML EXPRESSO COFFEE
- 4 GELATIN LEAVES
- 150 GRAM SUGAR
- 250 GRAM MASCARPONE CREAM OR CREAM CHEESE, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 3 LARGE EGGS, DIVIDED, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- PINCH OF SALT
- 150 grams strawberries, sliced
- STRAWBERRY PUREE, GET THE RECIPE HERE.
PREPARATION FOR THE BROWNIES BASE;
- Make the Fudge Brownies (see the recipe here) using an 8-inch spring-form pan.
- Line pan with parchment paper and grease the sides.
- The brownies must cool completely before you make the cheesecake.
PREPARATION FOR THE OREO CREAM;
- In a bowl add heavy cream, mascarpone, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla bean paste and with a whisk mix for some minutes until just about fluffy.
- Be careful not to overbeat mixture, If, by chance, you have overbeaten the mixture, simply add a few teaspoons of cold heavy cream (straight from the refrigerator) and carefully blend
- Add crushed Oreo cookies and combine, and set aside while you make the chocolate cheesecake.
PREPARATION FOR THE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE;
- Divide the yolks from the egg whites and set aside.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium to large bowl, set over simmering water and stir until smooth, remove from the heat and let cool a few minutes.
- Place the gelatine leaves into a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Make warm espresso coffee, take the gelatine leaves out of the cold water, squeeze them a bit, and place them in the warm coffee, stirring until dissolved. Set it aside for a minute.
- In a bowl add the melted chocolate and butter mixture, coffee and gelatin mixture, egg yolks, mascarpone, and salt, mix until it is just combined and smooth.
- Wipe a stainless-steel bowl, and the whisk of an electric mixer, with a paper towel, moisten with a little lemon juice to eliminate any trace of grease.
- Place the egg whites into the bowl and beat on low speed until soft peaks form about 1½ minute. Add the sugar a spoonful at a time. Beat on high speed until very stiff peaks form and the meringue is glossy and thick, about 3 minutes. Add the vanilla bean paste and mix for 30 seconds more.
- Take the bowl with the chocolate cheesecake mixture, and carefully combine the meringue into the chocolate mixture with a spatula, until no streaks of the meringue is visible and all you see is just a delicious chocolate cheesecake mixture
- Set aside for a minute.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE CHEESECAKE;
- Pour ½ of the Oreo cream over the cooled fudge brownies base.
- Continue with the next layer and add ½ a portion of the chocolate cheesecake
- Add sliced strawberries,
- And repeat with two more layers of Oreo cream and chocolate cheesecake
- Chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or preferably overnight
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL. LOVE MANUELA XO