This Blueberry & lemon ice cream is so delicious and easy to make, the combination of lemon and blueberry is just magical.
This blueberry ice-cream is so fresh in taste; the color is gorgeous, you just have to try it.
Lemon & Blueberry ice-cream
- 2 cups (500 ml) heavy cream, cold
- 1/2 cup (175 grams) sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 lemon, both the juice and zest
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 cup ( 250 ml )blueberry puree, you can find the recipe here.
- In a large bowl, pour in the cold heavy cream with a hand whisk, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks forms, this takes just a few minutes.
- Add, vanilla bean paste, and sweetened condensed milk, and with a spatula combine.
- Add yogurt, blueberry puree, lemon zest and lemon juice and combine
- Pour the cream into your ice-cream container and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Scoop, serve and enjoy
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL.