This flavor is on my top 5 list when it comes to ice-cream flavors; Oh, my goodness how delicious this is.
It is not to sweet, it is just a fluffy cloud of deliciousness.
It has the right amount of salted caramel, making it not to sweet, and the caramel popcorn after it freeze is just h-e-a-v-e-n-l-y.
If you love ice-cream you should defiantly give this one a try.
Salted caramel popcorn ice-cream
- 500 ml heavy cream, cold
- 175 grams sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 100-150-gram Salted Caramel popcorn
- 1/3 cup salted caramel
- In a large bowl, pour in the cold heavy cream with a hand whisk, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks forms, this takes just a few minutes.
- Add, vanilla bean paste, and sweetened condensed milk, and with a spatula combine, now you have your ice cream base.
- Add in salted caramel popcorn, you can find the recipe here.
- Add in salted caramel, you can find the recipe here.
- Combine it all together, add some more popcorn if you love caramel popcorn.
- Pour the cream in your ice-cream container and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Scoop, serve and enjoy.