This is by far the simplest and fastest vanilla ice cream you can ever make ♥
It is delicious and with this vanilla ice-cream base, you can make all kind of flavors.
It was Nigella Lawson that came up with the original idea of using, sweetened condensed milk in her coffee ice-cream years back.
Over the years I made many versions of Ice-Cream made with sweetened condensed milk, this version I share with you today I just love.
For this recipe, you don’t need a stand mixer, just a bowl, and a whisk!
It is so simple and fast to make, anyone can do this.
When making ice-cream, just use your imagination and taste buds.
For this ice-cream base and for all my ice-cream I use Vanilla Bean Paste, I love it more than Vanilla extract, just google it where to buy it in your country.
I have done so many attempts, for making a dark chocolate ice-cream, that taste just like a gelato, this recipe is ridiculous, easy and so delicious.
this dark chocolate ice cream is a winner, so please check it out, here.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (No Machine)
- 500 ml heavy cream, cold/whipped
- 10 oz (300 gram) of sweetened condensed milk, cold ( see info below ↓)
- 1-2 tsp. vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract or seeds from 1 vanilla bean.
Instructions for the vanilla ice-cream base
- In a large bowl, pour in the cold heavy cream with a hand whisk, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks forms, this takes just a few minutes.
- Add, vanilla bean paste, and sweetened condensed milk, and with a spatula combine.
- Now you have your vanilla ice cream base.
- Pour the cream into your ice-cream container and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Scoop, serve and enjoy ♥
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL ♥
Sometimes evaporated milk is referred to as condensed milk, but this is not to be confused with the Sweetened Condensed kind, so make sure you use the right one when making this recipe.
- sweetened condensed milk usually comes in tins 14oz / 400g by weight, which equals 1 1/4 cups (10 oz / 300 ml by volume)