I made this raspberry sorbet last summer, and this is mine, to go recipe for sorbet, it is made in minutes and everyone at home loves it.
I make it with any frozen fruits I have in my freezer,
Raspberry with raw licorice is my favorite, together with lemon it makes this sorbet, one delicious summer treat.
If you don’t love raw licorice, just leave it out.
I made these yesterday with both raspberry and blueberry, and filled the mixture in these clear portable containers, they are called treat pops, just google it, I have had these for years and never used them until yesterday They are great for summer party´s.
When the frozen sorbet is ready, simply push your sorbet treat up and enjoy, it is so good and perfect for summer.
I hope you give this a try this summer, I am sure you will love it and make it repeatedly!
Raspberry Sorbet, with raw licorice
- 500 gram frozen raspberries, frozen
- 200-gram sweet condensed milk, cold
- 1- 2 teaspoon raw licorice powder, optional
- Zest and juice from 1/2 lemon
- Combine the frozen raspberries, the sweet condensed milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and raw licorice powder (optional) in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a treat pops container.
- Freeze for about 3-4 hours.
- Push your raspberry sorbet treat pops up and enjoy.
- Keeps well in the freezer for 4 weeks.
Have a beautiful day you all.