Hi sweet readers,
If you love a gooey cookie that is so delicious, and glutenfree, this is your cookie.
This cookie is made from almonds, after baking it´s dipped in dark chocolate and drizzled with crushed candy canes, mint M&M´s and other christmas candy,
They are so gooey on the inside and combination of chocolate and candy cane, reminds me of christmas and all I need to make these perfect for Christmas is hot chocolate and whipped cream.
It´s the most wonderful time of the year.
GOOEY ALMOND COOKIES
- 200 GRAM ALMONDS
- 80 GRAM SUGAR
- 50 GRAMS EGG WHITES
- 90 GRAM LIGHT CORN SYRUP OR GLYCOSE
- 1/2 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
- 1 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA SUGAR, OPTIONAL
- 100-150 GRAM SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE, MELTED
- CRUSHED CANDY CANES
- M&M´S WITH MINT FLAVOR
- SPRINKLES, OR SEA SALT
DIRECTIONS FOR THE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 320°F (160°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Process the almonds in a food processor or use a nut grater until they are finely ground.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- With a ice-cream scoop, scoop and devide the dough in two, so you have two cookies each time you scoop.
- Place the cookie dough on the baking sheet, dust the tops with some powdered sugar, take the back of a tea cup and press slightly down.
- Bake in the middle oven rack for 15 minutes, and let cool.
- These cookies freeze well.
- Dipp 1/2 of the cookies in dark melted chocolate.
- When the chocolate is almost firm, decorate the top of the chocolate with crushed candycane, or anything you love.
- Enjoy these gooey cookies, with a cup of tea and dont forget to share with others.
Check back tomorrow for a new recipe and video.
WANT TO SEE THE STEP BY STEP PICTURES, JUST SCROLL DOWN.