Believe in the magic of christmas.
- 2 cups (400 g) regular sugar
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (140 g) light corn syrup or liquid glucose
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp (250 ml) heavy cream
- 5 tbsp (70 g) butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- 14 oz. (400 g) good-quality white chocolate, chopped
- 4 tsp. raw licorice powder
- A candy thermometer
- Line a 20 x 15 cm) baking pan with baking parchment.
- Place the sugar, light corn syrup, cream, butter and raw liquorice powder
into a saucepan.
- Turn on to medium heat and bring to boil.
- Simmer until the temperature reaches 235 °F (113 °C).
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the chopped white chocolate and stir until everything is melted and the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan and leave to cool completely.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill overnight
- before cutting into small squares.
- Store fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Have a wonderful evning you all, check back soon for a new recipe.